Datacenters are often a vital aspect to a company’s smooth running, productivity that support business strategy. It houses computing facilities including servers, switches, routers and firewalls, and supporting facility equipment of cooling systems, UPS and fire systems. This is becoming an indispensable part of many organizations especially for financial services, logistics and transportation, retail and tourism industries.
Datacenter must be efficient, reliable and safe. Global guidelines such as TIA-942 and The Green Grid sets the quality standard for datacenters.
Being the market pioneer in datacenter design and build industry for over a decade, DCL has successfully implemented many enterprises’ datacenters based on TIA-942 & the Green Grid standards. To cope with the ever changing economy and technology applications, we foresee that the next generation of datacenters should be standardized, modulated, highly dense, readily available and reliable.
DCL datacenter solution includes:
1.Space planning (like network operation center, facility room, etc.)
- Computer room
- Network operation center (NOC)
- Facility room
- Storage room, etc.
2. Electrical system
- Power control and distribution
3. Cooling system
- Cooling unit
4. Fire detection and suppression system
- Gas type suppression system
5. Builder’s work
- Wall, ceiling, door
- Raised floor system
6. Racking system
7. Structured cabling system
8. Datacenter infrastructure management (DCIM)
- Physical security
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Green energy management
- Capacity management
- Asset management
9. Remote server access and control system
10. Project Management including T&C, User Acceptance Test and Training